EnJoY! RaNdWiCk GirLs' HiGhScHoOl!!

Tuesday, 6th September, 2011 
It was the second day at Randwick girls’ highschool. I wore the fully school uniform. It looked the great here so far. Same as every year 10 students, I have 5 compulsory subjects and 2 elective subjects. The nice thing is my school starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 3:15 pm. I am more confident than the first day. My friend told me many necessary things for studying. She is very nice to me. I can’t even describe how cool she is! Luckily, we had the mostly same classes except for history, geography and science, but she brought me to every single class. Thank you a lot of my friend! I didn’t know how to express this feeling to her. I hope to be her friend forever. I love her so much of course just as a friend.



Wait! Wait! I study at girls’ highschool. This is the first time I went to girls’ highschool. I was so embarrassed .I couldn’t find the girls rest room. Oh dear! I waited to find it. Finally, I found it and was still waiting at the front of the room. Let me think: ‘Is it girls’ rest room or boys? Am I sure this one is for girls?’ Luckily, I met my Maths teacher and asked her where it was? She showed me the room but I was still confused. After 10 minutes, I recognized that this is girls’ highschool. I am so ‘SMART’. In my mind, this is the funniest story! I just gave myself a warm smile.