SeE UrS GuYs As SoOn As I cAn




Friday, 2nd September, 2011
 
20 weeks left! My English has improved mor
e than. I have shown that I am ready for high school. And also I am ready to leave Tafe language centre. Only 20 weeks but I have experienced many feelings: happiness, sadness and comfort. I miss my teachers and my friends I have learnt from many things about Australia culture, Maths, Science and English. Bravo! I enjoyed every single class. I met many friends form many countries such as: China, Korea, Venezuela and Thailand. It has been good to learn about their languages and cultures. I miss the times that all of us spent at lunch time together and hanging out together after school time. They were great times! Especially, the best memory I will remember forever was our excursion at the zoo. This was the true I had bird phobia. I didn’t realise that the zoo had so many birds and chickens. Oh my goodness! The ones I liked best were dingos. They looked so smart with large eyes. I love them so much. I forgot my phobia when I looked at them. Suddenly, I my foot felt and I have worn sandals. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! The small and colourful bird was standing next to me. What the hell! 


 All of my friends and my teachers listened to my scream. They came over to help me make it fly away. Finally, I calmed down after 20 minutes. I realised that I must to be carefully watch the birds every movement. This let me know that my friends and my teachers are always ready to help me as soon as they can. I want to let the world know that ‘I love all your guys and thank you all of you.’