HuRrAy! FiNsHiNg YeAr 10

Friday, 16th December, 2011
Hurray! I finish year 10 twice one in Vietnam and one in Australia! But I had a different feeling. In Australia, I studied harder than in Vietnam. Because of my English, it was so difficult to me. Every day, I tried to study new words and highlighted new information which I never did before. For sure, my mom will be very happy to see this. From the lazy girl I was, I have changed to hard working! What made me become like this? I feel more comfortable here. My teachers spent their lunch times with me to teach me and show me everything I didn’t know. They were very friendly and warm hearted. Thank you! Thank you very much! That is what I want to say to all of them. School certificate was coming up. I got depressed. Everybody helped me to calm down. ‘Can I? Should I?’ I tried my best by practising past papers and writing an essay. Finally, I got my result today. I am extremely happy. 




My teacher called my name to go up in front of many students. The principal gave me my result, shake my hand and said ‘Well done’. Yeah! I am extremely delighted. A little bit poised and proud of me. I want to scream ‘Mom, I wish you were here so you could share this feeling with me. Mom, thank you! Thank you for bringing me to this wonderful country! It is a valuable! You will never be disappointed with me anymore! I promise!’ I miss you, Mom.