WeLoMe To NeW wOrLd!


Saturday, 16th July, 2011
                                                   Welcome to Australia!
This is the second time I have been to Australia by myself. Unlike the first time, this time I decided to have a study plan for high school. I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to study abroad. At the airport I stand and waited for my guardian. I missed her so much. I haven’t seen her for a long time. Hooray! There she is! I saw her. She is like an angle, but even more beautiful and wise. Because it had been 8 years, she couldn’t recognize me. Yay! ....Yap!  I am so glad to meet her again. Her family is a part of me like my second family. Surprisingly, my second family had a small party to celebrate my arrival! In addition, they gave me many presents. They were so kind to me. And of course I brought many traditional clothes for them. It was so cool! They were so lovely and amused by the Vietnamese traditional clothes. 

I told them about many things like my education when I went back to Vietnam and my family in Vietnam. Actually, I was much more confident to speak to them this time and I told them I missed them so much. They taught me how to learn English and helped me with my homework and pronunciation. They also reminded me how to go to school the safe way. Everything is very wonderful with me. It has been a great start. So hopefully, my education will improve a lot while I am here. Oh dear! So tired! Got to go to bed! Sleep time!