MoM + VnEsE fRiEnDs!!!

Monday, 16th April, 2012
This time goes so fast! One year left. I miss my mom and my Vietnamese friends. They are going into year 12 now. Look at me! I just started term 1for year 11. I didn’t go back to my country. I knew myself. It is so hard to face up to this. My feeling will change. May be I will be happy in Vietnam, but for a while I will get upset when I go back there.



Fortunately, my mom is coming here. Hurray! Yeah! So…so fabulous! My mom and I made a plan. Of course, mostly I made it and my mom decided because it was up to her.
 We went to Sydney Aquarium because of my mom loves fish. Oh dear, it is so big, but I learnt many things there. Fatefully, my mom is a vegetarian. How to find the food for her in there! She has to eat popcorn. I am happy to enjoy food with her. She will be here for nearly 2 weeks. So I will stay with her the whole time.

Oh my goodness! She saw a shopping centre. That is not good! I tried to trick her in to going the other way but she saw it. I am scared of that. This is not staying on my plan. Can anyone help me? I must follow her in there otherwise she will get angry. I really didn’t want that. I found a chair and sat there. She walked around and found many clothes for me. I had to try them on. I am very lazy to try on clothes. I am not sure whether they are clear or not. My mom is my God. I did it with my unhappy face. After 4 hours, she chose some clothes for me and my step sister. I wish my step sister could go shopping with my mom all the time. Not me!


Finally, we are at home now. So tired! I would be happier if she didn’t go to shopping centre. But she did it because she loves me. Ok! Move on! Never mind! I still love you, Mom. Thank you for coming to take care of me.